Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Iceland PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/iceland-pestle-insights-a-macroeconomic-outlook-report-673440.html
Iceland PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities accounted for the highest amount (24.7%) of Iceland’s GVA in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (14.4%) and wholesale and retail trade (13.6%). The three sectors are forecast to grow by -2.2%, 2.5% and -8.3%, respectively, in nominal terms in 2020.
The capital region, which comprises Reykjavik, KÃ³pavogur and HafnarfjÃ¶rÃ°ur, generated 58.1% of Iceland’s GDP and comprised 63.8% of the country’s population, as of 2018.
Green energy and advanced infrastructure, along with lucrative government incentives, create a favorable environment for investors in Iceland
– Iceland provides excellent air connectivity with other parts of the world. It takes 2.5-3 hours to fly to Europe and 5-7 hours to fly to North America, on average.
– OMXIPI includes all shares listed on OMX Nordic Exchange Iceland. As of September 22, 2020, the OMXIPI stock index closed at 1,492.0, compared to 1,425.61 on September 22, 2019.
Reasons to Buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/673440