Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on India Ice Cream – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/india-ice-cream-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2023-503349.html
India Ice Cream – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
The Indian ice cream sector is led by ‘take-home and bulk ice cream’ category in value terms, while ‘impulse ice cream – single serve’ category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Convenience stores accounted for the leading share in the distribution of ice cream while flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in India. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF), Unilever and Wells Enterprises, Inc. are the top three companies in the Indian ice cream sector. Consumption of ice cream is higher among males than females in the country.
This Country Profile report on the Ice cream sector in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for artisanal ice cream, impulse ice cream – single serve, and take-home and bulk ice cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023
– Leading players: Market share of companies and private labels in value terms in 2018
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, department stores, convenience stores, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for pack materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and others; pack type data for tub, bag/sachet, wrapper, box, film, can, tray, foil and other pack type; closure type data for prize off, screw top and others; primary outer type data for carton – folding, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap.
– The per capita consumption of ice cream was lower in India compared to both the global and the regional levels in 2018
– Indian consumers prefer premium products in the ice cream sector
– The âimpulse ice cream – single serve’ category is expected to gain market share in value terms during 2018-2023
– The âimpulse ice cream – single serve’ category is expected to gain market share in volume terms during 2018-2023
– In India, the per capita consumption of âtake-home and bulk ice cream’ was higher than other ice cream categories in 2018
– Private labels are growing at a faster CAGR than brands in the Indian ice cream sector
– The health & wellness market is led by the âtake-home and bulk ice cream’ category in the Indian ice cream sector
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Indian ice cream sector
– Kids & babies account for the leading share in the consumption of ice cream in India
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF)
Wells Enterprises Inc.
Devyani Foods Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Havmor Ice Cream Limited
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
Hatsun Agro Products Ltd.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503349