Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on India Oils and Fats – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/india-oils-and-fats-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-585784.html
India Oils and Fats – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Indian oils & fats sector is led by oils category in both value and volume terms, in 2019. The category is also forecast to register fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Convenience Stores accounted for the leading share in the distribution of oils & fats products. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the country. Wilmar International Ltd., Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd., and Agro Tech Foods Ltd are the top three companies in the Indian oils & fats sector. Consumption of oils & fats is higher among males than females in the country.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the oils and fats sector in India provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for oils and fats with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; pack type for: aerosol, speciality container, carton- liquid, jar, wrapper, can, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, stand-up pouch, and tray.
– Per capita consumption of oils & fats was higher in India but the per capita expenditure of oils and fats was lower in India compared to the global and regional levels in 2019
– The purchasing pattern of the Indian consumers remains unchanged
– The per capita consumption of oils was higher than solid fats in 2019
– Private labels are growing at a faster CAGR than brands in the Indian oils and fats sector
– The health & wellness market in the Indian oils and fats sector is led by the solid fats category
– In the oils category, products with health & wellness claims are forecast to grow at a higher CAGR than products without health & wellness claims during 2019-2024
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Indian oils and fats sector
– Kids & babies account for the leading share in the consumption of oils and fats in India
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585784