Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report On India Spirits – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/india-spirits-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-657282.html
India Spirits – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Indian Spirits sector is led by the whiskey category in value terms in 2019. Furthermore, the tequila & mezcal category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024. Food & drinks specialists is the leading channel in distribution of spirits in the country. Glass was the most commonly used pack material in India. Diageo Plc, Pernod Ricard and Allied Blenders and Distellers Pvt. Ltd. are the leading companies in the Indian spirits sector.
This report on the spirits sector in India provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for brandy, flavoured alcoholic beverages, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila & mezcal, vodka, whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as food & drinks specialists, on trade, hypermarkets & supermarkets, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, e-retailers, convenience stores, department stores, vending machines and other general retailers.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, pack type for: bottle, closure type for: screw top, primary outer types for: carton – folding.
– Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of spirits was lower in India than the regional and global levels, in 2019
– Indian consumers prefer value for money products in the spirits sector
– The per capita consumption of whiskey was higher than other spirit categories in India, in 2019
– Food & drinks specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Indian spirits sector
– Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Indian spirits sector
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Allied Blenders And Distillers Pvt. Ltd.
Pernod Ricard SA
Radico Khaitan Ltd
Tilaknagar Industries Ltd.
Mohan Meakin Limited
Shiva Distilleries Limited
LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
Fortune Brands Inc
Suntory Holdings Ltd
Empee Distilleries Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/657282