Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Indonesia PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/indonesia-pestle-insights-a-macroeconomic-outlook-report-644947.html
Indonesia PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 29.3% to the country’s gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by transport, storage and communication (16.5%) and agriculture activities (13.3%). According to MarketLine, the three sectors (in nominal terms) are expected to contract by -2.1%, -5.2%, and -1.5%, respectively, in 2020
The overall Jakarta Stock Exchange – JKSE has recorded a downward trend over the past year. As of September 21, 2020, the JKSE stood at 5,047.49, compared to 6,206.20 on September 23, 2019.
– According to World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI), the transport and logistic infrastructure in Indonesia improved over last two years, from 63rd out of 160 countries in 2016 to 46th in 2018
– Five major provinces in Indonesia generated around 57.7% of the country’s GDP and housed 56.2% of the country’s population in 2018
– Metal, except the machinery and equipment industry, saw the largest investment in Indonesia in Q1 2020
Reasons to Buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/644947