Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Iran Cigarettes, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/iran-cigarettes-2019-545037.html
Iran Cigarettes, 2019
Iran Cigarettes, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Iranian Cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
One of the largest markets for cigarettes in the Middle East, Iran presents an attractive opportunity for global tobacco companies, in terms of trading-up and expansion. Despite ongoing issues with contraband and slow economic growth, the duty paid sector is expected to show positive growth in the coming years, driven by a growing population and increased multinational involvement in the market. In the long-term, the collapse of the nuclear deal and rising prices may inhibit growth.
– Both duty paid and non-duty paid sales in 2018 totalled an estimated 71 billion pieces.
– Domestic volumes were 37.38 billion pieces, with 81.3% of the market.
– A total ban on imports has been reported as of 2019. Exports are minimal at 620 million pieces in 2019.
– Sales are forecast to rise by 10.7% between 2018 – 2028.
– Long-term issues are expected to arise from ongoing contraband issues and the collapse of the nuclear deal.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Iran Tobacco Company
British American Tobacco
Japan Tobaco International
Arian Tobacco Industry
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545037