Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Iraq Cigarettes, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/iraq-cigarettes-2019-545020.html
Iraq Cigarettes, 2019
The market is now largely supplied by imports, both legal and illegal, with legal volumes at 31.15 billion pieces in 2018. The Iraqi cigarette market has experienced a number of problems during the last two decades. Initially, the sector was adversely hit by the 1991 Gulf War and subsequent UN Security Council Resolutions, notably SCR 986 that severely limited Iraq’s ability to trade. Since late 2013, the country has suffered from civil war with Islamic State (IS), again resulting in cigarette sales being hit.
– While current forecasts are difficult this research believes sales will increase again in 2019 to 32.25 billion pieces.
– This research expects duty paid volumes to grow 29% between 2019 and 2029 to 41.6 billion
– Pieces per capita are forecast to expand by a more modest 1.8% to 797 pieces by 2029
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545020