Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Italy Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/italy-cigars-and-cigarillos-2020-545016.html
Italy Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
Italy Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Italian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
Despite rising prices and growing health awareness, cigarette volumes have remained relatively buoyant, although demand has been declining since 2007, as prices and smoking restrictions have increased.
The Italian market for cigars and cigarillos is one of the most buoyant in Europe. It has been recently stimulated by demand for value cigarillos as well as the impact of the TPD2 regulations since 2017.
– Until recently, cigar and cigarillo production was in decline;
– however, the revival in the popularity of cigars/cigarillos in recent years has boosted output.
– Minimum excise duty is also applied. Until recently the rate was levied at a unified â¬25 per kg. Since June 19, 2017 a slightly higher rate of â¬30 per kg has been applied.
– Per capita levels of 14.33 pieces per person are forecast for 2019.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545016