Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Japan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/japan-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report-585888.html
Japan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Japan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Japan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in the Japan will increase from $127.2 billion in 2019 to $142.7 billion by the end of 2024, at a CAGR of 2.3%, majorly due to projected revenue growth in mobile data, fixed-broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will grow over 2019-2024, from $48.7 billion in 2019 to $70.0 billion, at a CAGR of 7.5%, driven by rise in data ARPS, growing consumption of mobile data services and growth in mobile internet subscriptions. Going forward, launch of fourth MNO Rakuten in 2020 will intensify the competition in the mobile market.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Japan.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– The overall telecom and pay-TV services market revenue in Japan will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% in US$ during 2019-2024.
– Mobile revenue will account for 61.5% of total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2024, mainly driven by rise in data ARPS, growing consumption of mobile data services and growth in mobile internet subscriptions..
– NTT Docomo held a majority share 36.8% of total mobile subscriptions in 2019, followed by KDDI (30.3%).NTT Docomo will maintain its leadership through 2024 due to its continued focus on expansions of mobile network as well as strong presence in postpaid segment.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Japan’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Japan’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Japan’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Japan.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585888