Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Lebanese Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/lebanese-defense-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2024-452878.html
Lebanese Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
Lebanese Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Lebanese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Lebanese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Lebanese defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Lebanese defense industry.
– Plagued by sectarian violence, the country faces increasing threats of militancy, homegrown extremism, and unrest in refugee camps. In addition, the Syrian civil war has resulted in a large number of refugees’ crossing over to Lebanon to live in camps. As a consequence, these refugee camps have increased the burden on the Lebanese economy by fuelling sectarian violence in the country and complicating its internal security. Lebanon’s military expenditure, which is valued at US$2.7 billion in 2019, registered a CAGR of 5.08% during 2015-2019.
– Moreover, the country is anticipated to record a CAGR of 5.69% over the forecast period to value US$3.6 billion in 2024. As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense and security expenditure is estimated to average 4.7% and is the same over the historic period and forecast period.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Lebanese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Lebanese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452878