Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Low-Intensity Conflict – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/low-intensity-conflict-thematic-research-406641.html
Low-Intensity Conflict – Thematic Research
The term Low-Intensity Conflict (LIC) has been around for decades and had a variety of names, including grey zone warfare, measures short of war, and hybrid warfare. LIC covers a wide range of activities among states, from peaceful competition to conflicts below full-scale warfare. LICs can also include activities by non-state actors (e.g. criminal or terrorist groups) which can have a disruptive impact on citizen’s daily lives, or a state’s ability to maintain security.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem –
– This research has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, our thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, our research tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in our “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406641