Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - M&A in Oil & Gas – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/m-a-in-oil-gas-thematic-research-549674.html
M&A in Oil & Gas – Thematic Research
In 2019, upstream sector, more specifically the US shale plays, witnessed higher deal activity in the oil and gas industry. The leaseholds in Delaware and Midland Basins of Texas and New Mexico were among the most sought after assets in the US, largely due to their proximity to the refining and petrochemical complexes along the Gulf of Mexico. In fact, the vast acreage held by Anadarko Petroleum in the Permian Basin was the main reason behind its acquisition by Occidental Petroleum to mark the biggest deal of last year. Oil and gas companies also acquired assets in the gas-rich Appalachia Basin as it serves key commercial centers on the US East Coast.
– The report analyses the impact of M&A as a theme on the oil & gas industry
– The report evaluates how oil and gas companies are utilizing M&A to realign their businesses with respect to changing market scenarios
– The report discusses key M&A deals in oil and gas industry and identifies the trends emerging from these deals
– The report also identifies potential acquisition targets across the oil and gas value chain and the thematic rationale that could drive these acquisitions in the near future
Reasons to buy
– To review the deal activity undertaken by oil and gas companies in the past year.
– To understand the major trends that are influencing M&A in the oil and gas industry
– To identify the key deal-makers in 2019 and gain an outlook on some of the potential acquisition targets in the near future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549674