Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research: Malaysia Dairy and Soy Food – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/malaysia-dairy-and-soy-food-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-645910.html
Malaysia Dairy and Soy Food – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Country Profile report on the dairy & soy food sector in Malaysia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Malaysian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in value terms in 2019. The category is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel in distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Nestle SA, Fraser and Neave Holdings Bhd and Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. are the leading companies in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based & soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, fromage frais & quark, milk, soymilk & soy drinks and yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, drug stores & pharmacies, health & beauty stores and other general retailers.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, stand up pouch, carton – folding, can, carton – liquid, pillow pouch, bottle, cup, aerosol, tube, tray, film, wrapper, clamshell, box, foil and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie, foil, sports cap, film, cap, lever closure, crown and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
– The per capita consumption of dairy & soy food was lower than both the global and regional level in 2019
– Malaysian consumers purchasing pattern remains unchanged in the dairy & soy food sector
– The per capita consumption of milk was higher than other dairy & soy food categories in 2019
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector
– The health & wellness market in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category
– Paper & board is the most commonly used pack material in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector
– Milk was the leading category across the top four cities in the country
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
Malaysia Milk Sdn Bhd
Fraser and Neave Holdings Bhd
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
Fonterra Co-Operative Group
Susu Lembu Asli
Mondelez International Inc
Ballantyne Foods Pty Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645910