Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Cigarettes in Romania, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-romania-2019-538232.html
Cigarettes in Romania, 2019
Cigarettes in Romania, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Romanian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
The Romanian market is large but has been in decline over recent years. Both the duty-paid and the contraband cigarette market are larger than most European countries, as tobacco legislation traditionally lagged behind its neighbours. Nevertheless, since 2008, the duty-paid cigarette market has fallen by nearly 30% as prices rose due to the required implementation of excise duties. This decline is further supplemented by the education of Romanians about the negative consequences of cigarettes on their health.
– As of 2008, the duty-paid cigarette market has fallen from 36 billion pieces to 24 billion pieces in 2018.
– The contraband market in Romania is significant, accounting for 16.2% of the total market in 2015.
– The three leading manufacturers in the Romanian cigarettes market are BAT, Philip Morris and JT International
– Romanian exports have risen from 15.2 billion pieces in 2008 to 37.3 billion pieces in 2018
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
BAT Romania, Imperial Tobacco, Phillip Morris Romania, JTI, Galaxy Tobacco, Gallaher and others
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538232