Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Competitor Profile: Klarna
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/competitor-profile-klarna-355056.html
Competitor Profile: Klarna
Klarna is a Swedish online payment service provider (PSP). Established in 2005, the company now serves 80 million customers and is accepted by over 190,000 online merchants across 17 countries. Klarna acquired SOFORT in 2014, turning it into one of the largest PSPs in European e-commerce. Today, Klarna accounts for 10% of total e-commerce payments in Northern Europe.
Klarna offers both immediate and pay-later options for e-commerce purchases, allowing customers to make payments after receiving the purchased items. It also offers an extended credit financing option through which users can make payments in monthly installments for up to 36 months. Klarna acts as a mediator between merchants and buyers and assumes the fraud and credit risk involved in transactions. To offer enhanced convenience, Klarna also offers an interest-free installment payment option, enabling customers to pay in four equal installments using a debit or credit card.
In November 2017, Klarna partnered with Nordic-based PSP Nets to provide its customers with a pay-later solution at physical stores throughout the Nordic region.
In June 2017, it received a full banking license from Sweden’s financial supervisory authority, allowing it to offer banking products and services. Following this, Klarna announced the launch of the Klarna Visa debit card for in-store and online payments in July 2018.
The report provides information and insights into Klarna including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– Information on its performance, including its revenue model
– The company’s important events and milestones
– In February 2005, Klarna founded under the name Kreditor in Sweden.
– In August 2017, Klarna launched P2P payments app Wavy in 31 European markets.
– In November 2017, Klarna partnered with Nets to extend its pay-later option for in-store payments as well.
– In October 2019, Klarna partnered with Samsung Electronics, enabling Samsung’s customers to make payments in installments for their purchase with Klarna’s pay-later option.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Klarna’s business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Close Brothers Retail Finance
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/355056