Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Mobile Apps in Asia-Pacific
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/mobile-apps-in-asia-pacific-376060.html
Mobile Apps in Asia-Pacific
Mobile Apps in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for. Revenues are exclusive of VAT.
– The Asia-Pacific mobile apps market had total revenues of $196.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% between 2014 and 2018.
– The browsing/WAP segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $131.5bn, equivalent to 66.8% of the market’s overall value.
– Highly developed markets such as Japan and South Korea have growth driven by increased penetration on a relatively stalled customer base, whereas developing economies have a rapidly expanding customer base.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile apps market in Asia-Pacific
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile apps market in Asia-Pacific
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s mobile apps market?
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
Tencent Holdings Limited
Beijing ByteDance Technology Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/376060