Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on The Global Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/the-global-unmanned-surface-vehicles-usv-report-538239.html
The Global Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) Report
The Global Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) report offers a detailed analysis of USV’s being developed or used by industry and navies, and created a data set to track findings, listing up to 34 key parameters for 124 USV platforms.
The demand for USVs are also increasing dramatically. In marine environments, USVs are increasingly deployed to the missions that require a long patrol time in dangerous areas. It is advantageous to operate vessels without humans on board, as they can be manufactured at a considerably lower cost. Because of these inherent benefits of unmanned systems, there has been a steadily growing interest around the world.
Furthermore, Many of the countries across the world have started spending heavily in the USV’s development. Navies in countries like US, Singapore, Israel, UK, China and Russia are the top spenders in the USV’s including recent procurements.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– USV’s Trends: detailed analysis on USVs based on their applications, payloads, modular design, length, weight, endurance, speed, control types and power source
– Organizational Trends: It provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
– Regional highlights: study of the key investors in each region, providing an analysis of the countries investments towards USV
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key programs and strategic initiatives
– The global unmanned surface vehicles (USV) report analyzes technological and product-level trends in the industry, and drivers/factors influencing demand for USV’s.
– 20 USV manufacturer countries and 52 companies were investigated and some of them were highlighted in the country analysis and competitive landscape analysis sections
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global unmanned surface vehicles (USVs) report
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for USV in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global unmanned surface vehicles report, providing a picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries for USVs
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top unmanned surface vehicles providers around the world which include information about their product portfolio and key programs wherever available
L3 Harris Technologies Inc
Yunzhou Intelligence Technology
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
Leidos Holdings Inc
Maritime Robotics AS
Elbit Systems Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538239