Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on The UK Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/the-uk-defense-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2024-538240.html
The UK Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
The Future of the UK Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the UK defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The UK defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the UK defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the UK defense industry.
– Driven by the need to counter a resurgent Russia, the UK’s defense expenditures are anticipated to increase from US$50.3 billion in 2019 to US$52.6 billion in 2020. Over the forecast period the country’s defense budget is anticipated to post a CAGR of 4.13%.Aside Russia and traditional geopolitical threats, the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) defines the primary threats to UK’s national security to be terrorism, espionage, proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and cyber threats, all of which have the potential to be detrimental to the safety of the UK’s national infrastructure of critical importance.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the UK defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the UK defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
BAE Systems Plc.
GKN Aerospace Services
Babcock International Group Plc
General Dynamics UK Ltd
Lockheed Martin UK Ltd
L-3 Communications Group Plc
Northrop Grumman Corporation
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538240