Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on UK: Clothing & Footwear: Footwear 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-clothing-footwear-footwear-2019-2024-538225.html
UK: Clothing & Footwear: Footwear 2019-2024
The UK Footwear Market 2019-2024 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the footwear market (including forecasts up to 2024), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on women’s footwear, men’s footwear and children’s footwear. Consumer data is based on our 2019 How Britain Shops survey using a panel of 10,000 nationally representative consumers, and also our 2019 UK clothing & footwear survey, using a panel of 5,000 nationally representative shoppers.
UK footwear spend is expected to rise by 7.0% to Â£9.0bn out to 2024, almost in line with the increase between 2014 to 2019. From 2021, growth will be driven by volumes, as consumer confidence is expected to slowly recover once shoppers have more certainty regarding Brexit and can begin to make more wants-driven purchases.
– Comfort and fit continue to rank as the most important purchase drivers for footwear
– The online channel will continue to outperform, with a growth of 29.9% forecast out to 2024.
– Clothing retailers are forecast to overtake footwear specialists as the leading footwear channel, with a share of 31.0% in 2019.
– JD Sports is forecast to remain the footwear market leader, with its market share having grown by 0.7ppts since 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Learn how drivers of footwear purchases, such as price, quality and customer service, change in importance among different demographics in order to maximise your sales potential.
– Uncover the weaknesses in Clarks’ footwear proposition to assess how you can steal its shoppers.
– Use our five-year category forecasts (women’s footwear, men’s footwear and children’s footwear), to enable you to optimise your range selection for future seasons.
– Identify online fulfilment preferences across demographics, to help you prioritise digital investments.
Marks & Spencer
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538225