Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on UK Online Retailing, 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-online-retailing-2019-2024-538224.html
UK Online Retailing, 2019-2024
The UK Online Retailing 2019-2024 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the online channel in the UK, the main trends and hot issues, major players and consumer shopping behaviour. It also provides forecasts to 2024 across key retail sectors.
The UK online market is set to reach Â£57.2bn in 2019 and remain on a positive growth trajectory out to 2024e as consumers seek convenience online.
Clothing & footwear is set to remain the largest sector online in the next five years with 35.2% of sector spend going via the online channel by 2024, as retailers continue to enhance the shopping experience they offer.
– Spend via online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay (on brand new products only) is set to rise 53.9% between 2019-2024e as consumers look to marketplaces for wide product choice.
– The percentage of online shoppers that have purchased clothing & footwear is 64.7%, by far the highest penetration of all the sectors with greater shopper numbers contributing to clothing & footwear being the biggest sector in terms of online spend.
– Spend via mobile devices is forecast to continue rising rapidly to account for 41.8% of UK online spend by 2024e, as tablet spend declines.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer and market insight to learn about the growth of the different sectors online, and the related drivers and inhibitors for each sector.
– Understand why and how consumers shop online for different products, and their shopping journeys.
– Understand which retailers have the most popular online propositions in each sector.
– Understand average annual spend per head online by demographic, sector and device.
Marks & Spencer
& Other Stories
World of Books
Holland & Barrett
The Body Shop
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538224