Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Chemicals in France
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/chemicals-in-france-549728.html
Chemicals in France
Chemicals in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which include products such as pharmaceutical chemicals).
– The French chemicals market had total revenues of $85.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2014 and 2018.
– The commodity chemicals segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $34.5bn, equivalent to 40.2% of the market’s overall value.
– During 2017 companies specializing in organic chemicals lad growth up 7.5% and soaps, perfumes and cleaning products up 8.2%. Increased industry competition from the US is a likely cause of value decline in 2018.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in France
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in France
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France chemicals market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the France chemicals market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the France chemicals market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France chemicals market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up France’s chemicals market?
Evonik Industries AG
LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549728