Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Chemicals in Indonesia
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/chemicals-in-indonesia-549722.html
Chemicals in Indonesia
Chemicals in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which include products such as pharmaceutical chemicals).
– The Indonesian chemicals market had total revenues of $20.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2014 and 2018.
– The specialty chemicals segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $6.8bn, equivalent to 33.4% of the market’s overall value.
– The Indonesian market is fragmented and has one of the highest percentages of agricultural chemical market share, at 23.6%. Agriculture is one of the most important industries in Indonesia and about 30% of its land area is considered agricultural land
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in Indonesia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in Indonesia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia chemicals market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Indonesia chemicals market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the Indonesia chemicals market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia chemicals market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Indonesia’s chemicals market?
PT Lautan Luas Tbk
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
PT Linde Indonesia
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549722