Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Chemicals in Japan
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/chemicals-in-japan-549723.html
Chemicals in Japan
Chemicals in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which include products such as pharmaceutical chemicals).
– The Japanese chemicals market had total revenues of $281.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2014 and 2018.
– The Commodity Chemicals segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $94.7bn, equivalent to 33.7% of the market’s overall value.
– Growth has been stimulated by Japanese companies seeking international expansion in highly profitable market as a strategy to mitigate the countries dwindling domestic demand as a result of the national demographic issues.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in Japan
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in Japan
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan chemicals market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Japan chemicals market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the Japan chemicals market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan chemicals market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Japan’s chemicals market?
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
Toray International, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549723