Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - McKesson Corp (MCK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/mckesson-corp-mck-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review-372991.html
McKesson Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
McKesson Corp (MCK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
McKesson Corp (McKesson) distributes medicines, and provides healthcare services, and information technology solutions. It distributes pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, and health and skin care products. The company also develops and provides decision support software and systems to assist clinicians and physicians in clinical diagnosis and treatment. McKesson offers pharmaceutical and specialty solutions to retail, hospital, alternate site pharmacies, and participating pharmacies that operate under franchise arrangements and brand partnership; Medical-Surgical Solutions to healthcare providers in the US. The company offers prescription technology solutions to retail pharmacies in Canada. It has operations in the US, Canada, the UK, Barbados, Bermuda, Germany and Ireland. McKesson is headquartered in Irving, Texas, the US.
McKesson Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 17,2019: McKesson’s Board of Directors elects Dr. Ken Washington as new Independent Director
May 30,2019: Investigators from the us oncology network, us oncology research and Mckesson present more than 60 research abstracts during the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
May 08,2019: McKesson announces fiscal 2019 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results
May 05,2019: Governor, Attorney General’s Office reach largest pharmaceutical settlement in state history
May 02,2019: McKesson reaches settlement with State of West Virginia on opioid order monitoring and reporting
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Owens & Minor Inc
Patterson Companies Inc
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
Cardinal Health Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372991