Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Mining Quarterly Review Q2 2019 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/mining-quarterly-review-q2-2019-419816.html
Keywords: Mining commodity trends, Global ROM production, illegal mining in Africa, South African government imposed carbon tax, Digitization of mines in Q2 2019, Penetration of drones in mining, Projects commenced in Q2 2019, construction started in second quarter 2019, development projects momentum analysis, Mining CAPEX trends, Mining Operating Projects, Number of development projects, Mineral production trends, mines under construction, development capital expenditure, mining CAPEX by country, mining CAPEX by commodity, coal mining CAPEX, construction projects CAPEX, mines under feasibility, mines under development, Top companies by development projects, Projects commenced operations, coal, gold, zinc, lead, nickel, copper, silver, platinum, iron ore, bauxite, manganese, diamond, Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Former Soviet Union, Oceania, Capacity, operations
Mining Quarterly Review Q2 2019
“Mining Quarterly Review – Q2 2019” report provides a quarterly mining industry update, assessing the latest commodity trends by tracking commodity prices and global and company production for coal, iron ore, gold and copper. Additionally, this quarter also covers precious metals (gold, silver, and platinum) and diamond industry. Analysis is provided on project momentum, based on projects that commenced operations and advanced in Q2 2019. In addition, the report also provides detailed analysis of development projects in the mining industry, segregated by country, commodity, and company and development capital expenditure trends by region, country, and commodity.
Sluggish global economic outlook and the ongoing trade war among several countries is likely to impact the global demand for several commodities. In Q2 2019, whilst prices of most key commodities fell, iron ore prices continued to increase and the price of gold recovered in June to end the quarter above Q1 2019, as ineffectual US-China trade discussions, alongside anticipated sluggish global market growth and concerns of a recession steered the price of the precious metals upwards. Project momentum was stable in Q2 2019, with 3.6% of developing projects moving to the next stage of development. Australia, Canada, South Africa, Argentina, and the US were the countries where the majority of the development occurred in the quarter.
Global ROM production is estimated to reach 18.2Bnt in 2019. Asia-Pacific is expected to account for over 23% of the global production in 2019, followed by South and Central America (19.6%), and North America (15.8%). In 2018, production of silver, platinum, and diamond experienced a decline. Lower and depleting ore grades alongside lower recovery rates were major factors at silver and diamond mines. While, higher over-the-ground inventories, coupled with a steep fall in prices during 2018 were causes for the decline in platinum production.
– Analyse mineral commodity trends at a global level
– Company production highlights for Q2 2019 and H1 2019
– Analyse project developments in the mining industry
– Compare number of development projects in the mining industry by country, commodity and company
– Identify the major projects that advanced in the most recent quarter
– Compare mining industry capital expenditure for construction projects segregated by country and commodity
– Analyse development CAPEX trends by region, country, and commodity
– Track latest mining industry developments
– Geographies covered include – Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Oceania and Former Soviet Union
Reasons to buy
– Comprehensive evaluation of all development projects by commodity, country and company
– Assess trends in project momentum
– Analyse forecasted production trends for core commodities and mining ROM production
– Predict development CAPEX trends across region, country, and commodity
– Track latest company developments
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/419816