Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Recent Market Research on Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/mobile-broadband-trends-in-europe-644777.html
Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe
Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe, a new Telecom Insider Report, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Europe. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
In Europe, handsets will remain the largest contributor to revenue over 2020-2025. M2M/IoT subscriptions will record the fastest growth over 2020-2025, driven by significant opportunities coming from use cases and solutions tailored to different vertical industries including asset tracking, telematics, telehealth, and digital signage. Operators will continue to focus on 5G network launches and coverage expansion. 5G will provide several opportunities for telcos, such as monetizing premium speeds, larger data plans bundled with video and eGaming content, as well as a multitude of other opportunities in the B2B segment.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Section 1: Europe in a global context; the section provides a comparison of Europe’s mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
– Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Europe’s mobile market.
– Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends; a demand profile and analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts for mobile data markets in Europe.
– Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends; examines changes in the breakdown of Europe’s overall revenue and ARPU over 2020-2025. – Section 5: Key findings and recommendations; consists of a summary of the key findings for Europe’s mobile broadband market.
– Data services revenue will account for 57.9% of total mobile service revenue generated in 2020.
– MVNOs will register 88.9 million subscriptions in 2020, accounting for 7.0% of total mobile subscriptions.
– 5G connections will witness robust growth to reach 441 million by 2025.
Reasons to Buy
– This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Europe’s mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Europe’s mobile communications markets.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Europe.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/644777