Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas PLC (MOL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/mol-hungarian-oil-and-gas-plc-mol-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review-372957.html
MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas PLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas PLC (MOL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas PLC (MOL) is an integrated oil and gas company. It explores for, develops and produces crude oil, natural gas and other gas products. The company also offers various services, including natural gas transmission and storage, oilfield services, fleet management, car and bike sharing, rental services, mobility solutions, real estate management, and maintenance services. It also refines, transports and stores crude oil; markets crude oil products on wholesale and retail basis, and produces and sells petrochemicals. The company has exploration and production operations in Kurdistan region of Iraq, Russia, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Egypt and other countries in Central-Eastern Europe and Africa. It operates crude oil refineries and petrochemical plants in Hungary, Slovakia and Croatia. It also owns a network of service stations in Central and South Eastern Europe. MOL is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas PLC Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2019: Gulf Keystone Petroleum provides operational and corporate update
May 23,2019: McDermott Awarded Petrochemicals Technology Contract in Hungary
May 16,2019: InoBat signs Memorandum of Understanding with MOL Group to develop Hydrogen Technology Projects
May 14,2019: MOL Is Building New Rubber Bitumen Plant in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
May 03,2019: MOL Group Delivered Over USD 500MN Ebitda in First Quarter of 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri AS
Rompetrol Rafinare SA
Polski Koncern Naftowy Orlen SA
Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries SA
Hellenic Petroleum SA
Grupa Lotos SA
Galp Energia SGPS SA
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372957