Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/muscarinic-acetylcholine-receptor-m4-pipeline-review-h2-2020-665878.html
Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2020
According to the recently published report ‘Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2020’; Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) pipeline Target constitutes close to 18 molecules.
Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) – Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M4 or cholinergic receptor muscarinic 4 (CHRM4) is a protein encoded by the CHRM4 gene. It mediates various cellular responses, including inhibition of adenylate cyclase, breakdown of phosphoinositides and modulation of potassium channels through the action of G proteins.
The report ‘Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2020’ outlays comprehensive information on the Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 3, 9 and 2 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Mouth and Dental Disorders and Ophthalmology which include indications Alzheimer’s Disease, Schizophrenia, Psychosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Amnesia, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Angelman Syndrome, Anxiety Disorders, Cognitive Disorders, Cognitive Impairment, Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS), Depression, Drug-Induced Dyskinesia, Fragile X Syndrome, Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome), Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurology, Presbyopia, Rett Syndrome, Sialorrhoea and Tuberous Sclerosis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4)
– The report reviews Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4 (CHRM4) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Anavex Life Sciences Corp
Cerevel Therapeutics LLC
Karuna Therapeutics Inc
Lan Sheng Biomedicine Suzhou Co Ltd
NeuroHealing Pharmaceuticals Inc
Presbyopia Therapies LLC
Suven Life Sciences Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/665878