Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Netherlands Smoking Tobacco, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/netherlands-smoking-tobacco-2020-545045.html
Netherlands Smoking Tobacco, 2020
Netherlands Smoking Tobacco, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends into the Dutch tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Netherlands is one of the largest and most important markets for smoking tobacco, principally cigarette tobacco. In per capita terms, the Netherlands is by far the largest market in Europe.
The production of smoking tobacco in the Netherlands is quite extensive as it remains a major export base
– RYO and MYO cigarette breakdown was 66.5% and 33.5%, in favour of RYO cigarettes.
– Exports rose to 46,044 tons in 2018
– National smoking rates in the Netherlands for 2018 was 22.4% of the population
– As of 2019, specific duty and minimum duty are each â¬108.94 per kg, with both having been hiked in recent years.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Heupink & Bloemen
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545045