Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Nigeria Cigarettes, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/nigeria-cigarettes-2019-545022.html
Nigeria Cigarettes, 2019
The Nigerian government has recently acted to stamp out the illicit tobacco trade. By 2000 the contraband sector accounted for 80% of total consumption.
Filter cigarettes now dominate, accounting for over 99% of duty paid sales. Virginia blend brands are popular in the legitimate market, with American blends taking a growing share.
– Per capita consumption of duty paid cigarettes will increase to 93 pieces/year in 2029.
– In 2018 the market suffered as a result of poor economic performance, with sales down at 19.23 billion pieces.
– Filter cigarettes now dominate, accounting for over 99% of duty paid sales
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
British American Tobacco
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545022