Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - North Korea Cigarettes, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/north-korea-cigarettes-2020-549642.html
North Korea Cigarettes, 2020
North Korea Cigarettes, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the North Korea’s tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
Until recently, demand for cigarettes in North Korea had been in decline, which was no doubt a reflection of poor economic performance as well as government efforts to reduce tobacco use.
The North Korean cigarette market remains poorly documented. Production data has been kept largely confidential since the mid-1960s, and foreign trade figures have also been unavailable to the outsideworld.
The limited information that is available is based on data from North Korea’s trading partners rather than the country’s own trade statistics. The only recent hard fact to come out of the country was that the former leader, Kim Jong II, had given up smoking and was leading a nationwide anti-smoking campaign.
The situation in 2018 appears better than in recent years. The summit between North Korea and the US in June hinted at some improvement in international relations, although much progress remains with no firm agreement as yet reached on the nuclear question.
– Despite a legal ban on their sales in November 2014, made to stimulate local production, imports have been increasing since 2016 and were 1.11 billion pieces in 2018. China is the main source.
– The market is dominated by low priced, domestically manufactured, brands, with official imports forming only a very small proportion of the market during most of the period under review.
The vast majority of domestic brands are reported to be of poor quality but, on the grounds of price, they are the mainstay of the smoking population.
– This research is cautiously optimistic about the prospects for the cigarette market.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Jilin Tobacco JV
Taedong River Tobacco Company
Korea Tobacco & GinsengCorp (KT&G)
Najin-Sonbong Boureoning Tobacco Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549642