Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Off to university in the UK – 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/off-to-university-in-the-uk-2019-503391.html
Off to university in the UK – 2019
Off to University 2019 report forms part of the Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive overview of the retail occasion of students starting and returning back to university, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends and consumer attitudes.
– Understanding consumer values regarding sustainability is paramount for retailers as social awareness and transparency regarding sustainability within retail has led to the rise of recycling.
– Shoppers are becoming increasingly uncertain of what to purchase for university. As a result, retailers are in prime position to provide guidance and direction to generate sales and increase off to uni spend.
– With a 7.9% rise in non-EU university applicants from 2018, and a 1.1% decline in UK applicants, there is an ever increasing opportunity for retailers to target shoppers who are likely to have a limited experience of shopping in the UK.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer insight to learn which off to university categories are shopped the most by consumers and to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers.
– Understand what drives consumers to use a retailer for their purchases, such as convenience, value for money and delivery options in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis to understand which retailers are leading in certain off to university categories.
John Lewis & Partners
The Body Shop
The Perfume Shop
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503391