Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Online Pureplays in UK Clothing & Footwear 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/online-pureplays-in-uk-clothing-footwear-2019-2024-549653.html
Online Pureplays in UK Clothing & Footwear 2019-2024
The Online Pureplays in the UK Clothing & Footwear 2019-2024 report forms part of Retail Channels series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer and market dynamics of the online pureplays in the UK clothing & footwear market. The report analyses the market, the main trends, and consumer attitudes of the channel.
The online pureplays clothing & footwear market is set to increase by Â£3.0bn between 2019 and 2024, to reach Â£8.7bn, driven by significant growth of the biggest players in the market – ASOS and Amazon.
Despite a number of new players entering the market, there is still opportunity for retailers targeting underserved over 35 year old females and men as a number of players with a core customer base of over 35s are losing share.
– The online clothing & footwear market is forecast to rise by 27.7% out to 2024 as online pureplays continue to outperform the market and multichannel retailers’ online sales grow at the expense of their offline sales.
– PrettyLittleThing’s market share has grown significantly as it has far outperformed of the market, rising to be the second biggest player in the online pureplays in clothing & footwear womenswear market.
– Young females are the most common shoppers of online pureplays as they have grown up with the Internet, online shopping, owning smartphones and fast fashion being the norm.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer and market insight to learn about the growth of the online pureplays in clothing & footwear market, allowing you to identify possible opportunities in the market.
– Understand which consumers are more likely to shop at online pureplays in clothing & footwear and their shopper journeys, helping you to tailor your proposition to better meet the needs of your target shoppers.
– Utilise our profiles of important retailers in the market and strategies for success to help you to better compete with other players in the market.
I Saw It First
In The Style
John Lewis & Partners
Marks & Spencer
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549653