Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Opportunities in the Americas Cosmetics & Toiletries Industry
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/opportunities-in-the-americas-cosmetics-toiletries-industry-406837.html
Opportunities in the Americas Cosmetics & Toiletries Industry
The Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry was the second largest market and valued US$148,620.6 million in 2018. It is forecast to reach US$169,850.3 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2018-2023.
With a projected CAGR of 3.8% during 2018-2023, the make-up sector is set to record the fastest growth among all cosmetics & toiletries sectors in the Americas.
The cosmetics & toiletries industry in the Americas is fragmented with the top five companies – Procter & Gamble, L’Oréal S.A., Unilever, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Colgate-Palmolive Company – accounting for a combined value share of 40.6% in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas cosmetics & toiletries Industry. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of cosmetics & toiletries by markets across the key countries in the Americas region.
– High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Country analysis: Provides a deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends, supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced by and future outlook for the region.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Americas region and analyzes the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for cosmetics & toiletries across the key countries in the Americas region, in 2018. It covers five distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, department stores, and others, which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, dollar stores’, e-retailers, and general retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various package materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of cosmetics & toiletries.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Procter & Gamble
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
Natura Cosmeticos S A
L Brands Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406837