Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Opportunities in the Americas Dairy & Soy Food Sector : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/opportunities-in-the-americas-dairy-soy-food-sector-452892.html
Opportunities in the Americas Dairy & Soy Food Sector
The Americas dairy & soy food sector was valued at US$139,308.6 million in 2018 and is expected to reach US$148,141 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 1.2%. Milk was the largest category, with value sales of US$53,748.4 million (accounting for 38.6% of the overall value sales in the Americas dairy & soy food sector) in 2018. Danone Group, Nestlé S.A., The Kraft Heinz Co, BRF S.A., and Groupe Lactalis S.A. are the leading players of the region, accounting for a combined share of 25.4%. Hypermarkets & supermarkets were the largest distribution channel in the Americas dairy & soy food sector, accounting for 58.9% of the overall value sales in 2018, followed by convenience stores and food & drink specialists. Rigid plastics were the most commonly used pack material in the Americas dairy & soy food sector, with 55.5% market share in 2018, while the tub was the most popular pack type, accounting for a 33.1% share in the same year.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas dairy & soy food sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas dairy & soy food sector, analyzing data from 15 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following –
– Market overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by markets.
– Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of dairy & soy food by markets across different countries in the Americas region.
– Country analysis: Provides risk-reward analysis of four countries in the Americas based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Health & Wellness analysis*: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall dairy & soy food & cereals sector during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of dairy & soy food products in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering dairy & soy food with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
– Company analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the dairy & soy food sector in 2018. It covers five distribution channels – hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, “Dollar Stores,” variety stores & general merchandise retailers, and others (that include other retailers, cash and carries & warehouse clubs, and vending machines).
– Preferred packaging formats*: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of dairy & soy food.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
The Kraft Heinz Co.
Groupe Lactalis S.A.
Mastellone Hermanos S.A.
General Mills Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452892