Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research: Oumph! – Success Case Study
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/oumph-success-case-study-645886.html
Oumph! – Success Case Study
Oumph! Is a Swedish brand of plant-based meat alternative foods, now achieving UK success after building a strong presence in its native country and across Scandinavia. Oumph!’s range, available through major retailers, but also partnered with well-known foodservice brands, is bringing new, exciting options to the meat-free arena.
Vegetarian and vegan alternatives to meat are seeing significant opportunity for innovation. Wider consumer appreciation for vegan recipes from health and sustainability perspectives is providing a route to break out into the mainstream when offered in the form with creative, attractive, and sensorially strong dishes.
– Plant-based proteins are on the level with meat proteins in terms of consumer associations with positive healthiness.
– Plant-based foods appeal to over seven in 10 consumers, compared to four in 10 for those labelled “vegan.”
– Oumph! has harnessed this interest via a strong, adaptable core plant-based formulation that is highly adaptable and delivered via a menu of experientially strong recipes from burgers, to kebabs, and pulled pork-like “pulled Oumph!”
– A strategic presence of the brand in well-known foodservice chains has built brand awareness and trust, benefiting its retail sales growth.
Reasons to Buy
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Oumph! Food for Progress
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645886