Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Plastics-Free Paper Material
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/packaging-seize-adapt-concept-wider-opportunities-for-a-plastics-free-paper-material-545030.html
Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Plastics-Free Paper Material
“Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Plastics-Free Paper Material” uses Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in the UK by NestlÃ© for its Yes! nut bar, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study, compiled using Pack-Track packaging innovation tool, takes a closer look at a plastics-free paper material and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Yes! nut bar plastics-free material.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within our TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this sustainable pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Nestle UK Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545030