Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Pop-Up Snack Pot
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/packaging-seize-adapt-concept-wider-opportunities-for-a-pop-up-snack-pot-516616.html
Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Pop-Up Snack Pot
“Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Pop-Up Snack Pot” uses our Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in Russia by NestlÃ© for Maggi Obed de Luxe instant mashed potato, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using our Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a pack that converts to a pop-up snack bowl, and considers how the format could potentially cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the Maggi Obed de Luxe pack format.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within our TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use Our Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516616