Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept – Wider Opportunities for a Reusable and Refillable Gable-Top Carton
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/packaging-seize-adapt-concept-wider-opportunities-for-a-reusable-and-refillable-gable-top-carton-406775.html
Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept – Wider Opportunities for a Reusable and Refillable Gable-Top Carton
“Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept – Wider Opportunities for a Reusable and Refillable Gable-Top Carton” uses our Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in France by Un Air D’Ici for its Juste Bio Green Morning cornflakes, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using our Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a reusable and refillable gable-top carton, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Juste Bio Green Morning cornflakes’ gable-top carton.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within our TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this convenient pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use our Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Un Air D’Ici
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406775