Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider opportunities for a twin-compartment sachet
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/packaging-seize-adapt-concept-wider-opportunities-for-a-twin-compartment-sachet-342555.html
Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider opportunities for a twin-compartment sachet
“Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider opportunities for a twin-compartment sachet”, uses Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in the UK by Starskin for its Juice Lab Power C+ Booster sheet mask, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
– Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Starskin Juice Lab Power C+ Booster sheet mask.
– Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within TrendSights framework.
– Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
– Use Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342555