Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Pavmed Inc (PAVM) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2019 Update
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pavmed-inc-pavm-product-pipeline-analysis-2019-update-372995.html
Pavmed Inc, Product, Pipeline, Product Pipeline, Key Pipeline, Products by Equipment Type, Equipment Type, Therapy Area, Products by Therapy Area, Development Stage, Products by Development Stage, Milestone, Products by Milestone, Major Products, Brands, No of Products, Device Class, Market, Territory, Product Name, Therapy Name, Trial Name, Trial, Indication, Summary, Event Type, Clinical Trial, MileStone, Product Status, Product Description, Description, Patent, Patent Details, Competitors, Key Employees, Subsidiaries, Locations, News, Events, Developments, medical devices, business description, company facts, trial phase, approval, estimated, technology, product patent details, phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, trial site, business strategies, trends, pipeline and technology, sales strategies
Pavmed Inc (Pavmed) is a medical device company. The company offers disposable infusion pumps, short-term catheters, percutaneous and tissue ablation devices, and long-term vascular access devices. Its products pipeline includes CarpX, a percutaneous device to treat carpal tunnel syndrome; PortIO, an implantable intraosseous vascular access device; and DisappEAR, an antimicrobial resorbable ear tube. Pavmed’s product pipeline also comprises NextCath, a self-anchoring catheter; NextFlo, a disposable infusion system; and Caldus, a disposable tissue ablation device. The company has operations throughout the US. Pavmed is headquartered in New York, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Pavmed Inc
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
SINTX Technologies Inc
Atossa Genetics Inc
Advanced BioMedical Technologies, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372995