Payments Sector Scorecard – Thematic Research
Payments is a huge industry that is integrated in practically every aspect of the economy. Payments between individuals and businesses are a simple fact of everyday life, but the way we pay for our goods and services is rapidly changing. With technological progress and the life of the everyday consumer becoming increasingly digital, payment companies are looking to create ways to make transactions more convenient and simple. Increasingly, payments are becoming a feature of products and services rather than a whole separate industry meant to enable transactions.
This report assesses the key themes that are transforming the payments market right now, utilizing our thematic scoring methodology to identify which companies will do well in the market in the future – and the companies that will falter as a result of their lack of investment in the key payments themes. In this report, we score over 30 of the world’s leading payments companies against the 10 themes that are impacting their industry the most. Our resulting thematic engine helps us identify the strongest and weakest players in the payments sector over the next two years.
– COVID-19 is the most impactful theme in payments in the immediate term, having accelerated the existing digital transformation of the payments market greatly;
– Chinese payments giants Ant Financial and Tencent are the strongest incumbent players;
– Visa and Mastercard retain strong positions;
– Banks and traditional processors are lagging;
– Tech disruptors such as Amazon, Apple, and Alphabet are better positioned in key payments themes than most traditional players.
Reasons to Buy
– Identify the key payments themes for the next few years and learn how they will affect the market;
– Adapt your payments strategy to anticipate and benefit from these themes as they play out;
– Identify the future winners and losers in the payments market to inform your partnership strategies.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/