Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Personalization in the Retail Industry
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/personalization-in-the-retail-industry-585838.html
Personalization in the Retail Industry
This reports provides an overview of Key retail personalization trends, Recommendations, Areas of application, Marketing strategy & Customer engagement
– Retailers leverage customer data to tap into personalization trend
– Demand for personalisation through sustainability is rising, retailers must embrace the change
– Retailers are redesigning strategies to increase basket value and frequency of purchases
– Retailers are offering DIY and personal stylists to improve the customer shopping experience
– Retailers approach customers through targeted and personalized marketing practices
– Retailers are investing in technology to provide a personalized shopping experience
– Rewards points benefits and free personalised delivery services attract customers to shop more
Reasons to buy
– Personalization is about delivering a unique customized brand experience based on understanding the customer’s needs and is at the forefront of retailers’ focus to combat competition and drive growth.
– Over the last decade, consumer expectations regarding personalization have changed. More often shoppers are looking to retailers to provide not only a personalized service but also a tailor-made product to best appeal to them.
– Retailers, and indeed, brands must be quick to adjust their models to facilitate this trend. This shift in attitude represents an opportunity for retailers attaining valuable consumer data and customer loyalty.
– In line with this, retailers are extensively using this strategy to attract buyers and gain customer loyalty.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585838