Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Pertussis (Whooping Cough) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pertussis-whooping-cough-pipeline-review-h1-2020-614870.html
Pertussis (Whooping Cough) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Pertussis – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Pertussis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Pertussis, also known as whooping cough, is a highly contagious respiratory disease. It is caused by the bacterium Bordetella pertussis. Symptoms include runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing, red, watery eyes and dry cough. Treatment includes antibiotics.
Pertussis – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Pertussis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Pertussis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 11, 5, 10, 1, 10, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages comprises 1, 1, 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Pertussis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pertussis (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Pertussis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Pertussis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Pertussis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Pertussis (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Pertussis (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pertussis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co Ltd
Beijing Tiantan Biological Products Co Ltd
Bharat Biotech Ltd
Biken Co Ltd
Biological E Ltd
BioNet- Asia Co Ltd
Boryung Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Cadila Healthcare Ltd
CanSino Biologics Inc
Changchun Bcht Biotechnology Co Ltd
Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co Ltd
DBV Technologies SA
Dynavax Technologies Corp
Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy
Gamaleya Federal Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology
ILiAD Biotechnologies LLC
KM Biologics Co Ltd
LG Chem Ltd
Novo Medi Sciences Pvt Ltd
Olymvax Biopharmaceuticals Inc
Panacea Biotec Ltd
Sanofi Pasteur SA
Serum Institute of India Ltd
Shantha Biotechnics Pvt Ltd
Synthetic Biologics Inc
Yisheng Biopharma Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/614870