Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - PESTLE Insights: Indonesia – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-indonesia-macroeconomic-outlook-report-406889.html
PESTLE Insights: Indonesia – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.4% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (16.5%) and agriculture activities (13.3%). According to our estimates, the three sectors (nominal terms) are expected to grow by 8.27%, 8.35%, and 8.68% respectively in 2019
Five major provinces in Indonesia generated around 49.7% of the country’s GDP and housed 56.2% of the country’s population, according to the latest available data
Singapore, China and Japan contributed around 55.8% of the total FDI in Indonesia in 2019 Q1
– According to World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI), the transport and logistic infrastructure in Indonesia improved over last two years with an improvement in rank from 63rd out of 160 countries in 2016, to 46th in 2018
– The overall Jakarta Stock Exchange – JKSE has recorded an upward trend over the past year. As of July 29th, 2019, JKSE stood at 6,299.0, compared to 5,989.1 on July 27th 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406889
Follow us on Social Media: