Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Argentina
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-macroeconomic-outlook-report-argentina-516575.html
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Argentina
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 22.4% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (17.6%) and financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (16.8%). The three sectors are expected to grow by CAGRs of 24.4%, 24.1% and 24.1%, respectively, over 2019-2021.
The four major provinces comprised 59.4% of the country’s population in 2018 and the highest concentration of economic activities is in Buenos Aires, which is the capital of Argentina
The country’s FDI inflow slowed down during 2018, compared to a rise the previous year. The economy’s high level of volatility is having an impact on foreign investments.
– As per the Logistics Performance Index (2018) by the World Bank, Argentina ranked 61st out of 160 countries.
– The overall MERV (Argentina Merval Index) index exhibited an increase over the last year. As of November 29, 2019, the MERV index stood at 34,500.2, compared to 31,482.6 on November 29, 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516575