Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Brazil
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-macroeconomic-outlook-report-brazil-538218.html
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Brazil
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 17.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing, and utilities (16.0%) and wholesale, retail, and hotels (12.6%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 6.4%, 6.2%, and 6.6%, respectively, in 2020
Due to high regional income inequality and uneven population distribution, the top three provinces (Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and Minas Gerais) accounted for 51.4% of the total gross domestic product and about 40.2% of the total population, as of 2016
Services accounted for 45% of the overall FDI equity inflow, and the Netherlands and the US were the major sources of FDI in Brazil in 2018
– According to the Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2018, Brazil’s ranking declined from 55th in 2016, to 56th in 2018 among 160 countries
– The overall BOVESPA (Brazil Stock Market) index exhibited an increasing trend over the last one year.
– As of December 5th 2019 BOVESPA index stood at 110,622.3, compared to 89,039.8 on December 5th 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538218