Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Germany
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-macroeconomic-outlook-report-germany-549680.html
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Germany
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.7% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (25.1%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (11.7%), according to research estimates. In nominal terms, these three sectors are forecasted to grow by 3.1%, 3.3%, and 4.4%, respectively, in 2020.
Nordrhein-Westfalen Region, Bayern Region, and Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg Region are among the best performing regions in Germany. They contributed 63.4% of GDP in 2017, and were home to 60.3% of the German population in 2018
– Germany retained the top spot in the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) in 2018
– The overall DAX 30 index has exhibited an upward trend over the past year.
– As of January 24, 2019, the DAX 30 index stood at 11,130.2, compared to 13,576.68 on January 24, 2020.
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549680