Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Ireland
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-macroeconomic-outlook-report-ireland-516576.html
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Ireland
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 36.1% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (25.1%) and transport, storage and communication activities (13.0%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 5.4%, 5.0% and 5.3%, respectively, in 2019.
Five major regions in Ireland generated 68.0% of the country’s GDP and had 74.6% of the country’s population as per the latest available data
– Ireland envisages investing EUR116bn (US$129.6bn) during the period 2018-2027 on public infrastructure and capital works under the National Development Plan
– As per the Logistics Performance Index 2018, Ireland with the score of 3.51 was ranked 29th out of the total 160 nations.
– The overall ISEQ (Irish Stock Exchange) index exhibited an increasing trend over the past year. As of November 15, 2019, the ISEQ index stood at 6,921.8, compared to 5,957.2 on November 15, 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516576