Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Luxembourg
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-macroeconomic-outlook-report-luxembourg-516577.html
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Luxembourg
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 46.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.4%) and transport, storage and communication (9.1%), according to estimates. In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 4.5%, 4.5% and 4.3%, respectively, in 2020.
Canton Luxembourg and Canton Esch comprise 59.8% of Luxembourg’s population as of 2019
– Luxembourgian government ensures various support measures for newly created business enterprises
– The government is expected to spend EUR1.2bn (US$1.3bn) on mobility planning, public and rail transportation, according to the Budget 2020
– The overall LUXX (Luxembourg Stock Exchange) index exhibited an increasing trend over the past year. As of December 16, 2019, LUXX index stood at 1391.0, compared to 1380.2 on December 14, 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
BIP Investment Partners
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516577